What We Do
The Global Collaboration Community (GCC) model is our Glocal.net’s main construct to accomplish our mission of connecting, facilitating and equipping churches to release their members through the domains of society and build relationships with peoples of other faiths.
The current focus areas of our GCCs are Domain Engagement and Multi-Faith. We have conducted GCCs for the past 4 years in such places as Africa, the Middle East, Indonesia, the UK and the United States.
A typical GCC last 18 to 24 months with leaders meeting together in a collaborative session every 6 months. Each session lasts 3-4 days and includes training, collaborative work, relationship building and action planning. Each GCC is custom deigned to meet the specific requirements of the leaders involved.
Some key outcomes of GCC include:
- Stronger relationships, greater ownership and more accountability
- Improved understanding and development of a broader context for the tasks at hand
- High degree of learning and grasp of practical applications
- Development of detailed actions and next steps
- Creation of sustainable capabilities for the groups involved
- Access to resources and support during and after the engagement
Domain Engagement outcomes:
- Greater understanding of domains and how a church can release its members to better serve in the public square
- Integration of domain thinking into the preaching and teaching of the church
- Development of church staff as catalysts, and integration with the other aspects of their church
- Development of domain leaders to plan and manage projects
- Development of a fully integrated plan
- Exploration of how domain engagement is enhanced by Multi-faith
- Deeper understanding of Multi-faith and how to relate to peoples of other faith
- Connection and active relationship development with other faith leaders in the local community
- Identification of multi-faith projects
- Training for the church staff and teaching for the main body of the church
- Exploration of how Multi-faith is fueled by domain engagement
For more information and pricing for a GCC engagement please contact Tom McGehee at firstname.lastname@example.org.